Home

Iberostar Tucan vs Quetzal

Reflection of Tradition and Pride in Local Culture at

Best Rates At Iberostar Tucan, Book Now Online Or By Phone Save. We only stayed on the Tucan side once and the Quetzal side seven times. They are the same but just personal preference that we like the Quetzal side better. The beach is shared by both sides so no matter which side you stay on you can go where you want. There are no rocks, etc. on the beach

Iberostar Quetzal and Iberostar Tucan are located on the same 28-acre property. Each resort has its own reception and lobby areas; the Iberostar Tucan's decor has a Maya theme, whereas the Iberostar Quetzal is decorated in a colonial style. In other aspects the two resorts are very similar and share facilities, so whether you stay at the Tucan. 4. Re: What is the difference between Iberostar Tucan and Quetzal? As a couple we love the Tucan for all of the things you mentioned - the jungle setting, wide range of animals and birds roaming free, gorgeous beach, excellent entertainment, good food and close proximity to PDC and the ferry to Cozumel Another fan of the Tucan/ Quetzal. Going back for the 14th time!!! I would definitely recommend going to Coba where you can still climb the pyramid. Also, if you go to Cozumel and rent a car make sure to stop at the Iberostar there for drinks and lunch 1. Re: Iberostar Tucan vs. Iberostar Quetzal - Mayan Riviera. We were just there and to be honest, there is no advantage. We actually stayed at the Quetzel side, but you can go to either and use all the facilities Fodor's expert travel writers review the Iberostar Tucan and Quetzal in Playa del Carmen and give you the straight scoop, complete with photos, details on the rooms and accommodations, up-to-the.

24/7 Customer Service · Free Cancellation · Secure Bookin

2. Re: Iberostar Quetzal vs. Tucan. 5 years ago. Save. Excellent choice, the Tucan/Quetzal is our favorite AI. The resort is set in a beautiful jungle and situated on a nice swath of beach a few minute taxi from 5th Ave in Playa Although the IBEROSTAR Tucan and the IBEROSTAR Quetzal, have separate lobbies, the two resorts, each with 350 rooms on either side of the property, share pools, restaurants, beach facilities, children's programs and theater entertainment. In the IBEROSTAR pyramid of family properties, Tucan, as well as Quetzal, are at the base Hola, quería saber si hay alguna diferencia entre los dos Iberostar de Playa del Carmen, entre el Tucan y el Quetzal, me refiero a las habitaciones, a la ubicación dentro del complejo, al uso de las instalaciones, etc. Muchas gracias, saludos Location. Iberostar Quetzal is a full-service beachfront all-inclusive resort located adjacent to sister property, Iberostar Tucan. This means families staying at Iberostar Quetzal can take full advantage of both the resorts.Winner 1. Re: Iberostar Tucan/Quetzel vs Beach/Del Mar. They both have beaches longer than you would ever want to walk. I have not stayed at either, but have stayed near both. I would say the Tucan/Quetzal has the better quality beach, plus they are within walking distance of Playa del Carmen

Iberostar Quetzal and Iberostar Tucan www.iberostar.com Rack rates vary according to season; for the high season (December 2010 through April 2011), Iberostar Quetzal and Iberostar Tucan are priced from $254-$318 per person, per night, based on double occupancy and a three-night minimum s The hotel shares common areas and amenities with the neighboring Iberostar Quetzal Playacar, doubling entertainment and dining options. Each of the side-by-side properties has its own lobby; Tucan's is enormous and open, and decorated with hand-carved furniture, handmade ceramics, Mexican marble floors, and a wall-sized relief of a Mayan scene. Best regards, Quality Manager Iberostar Tucan & Quetzal . Read more. GinaGLovesToTravel wrote a review Jul. 4. Cerritos, California 1 contribution 1 helpful vote. Bad Experienced. Hotel is overall good with an easy access to the beach. We stayed here for 6nights, with an ocean view, the food was ok. The worse part about the hotel is the Room. Iberostar Tucan Iberostar Tucan - All-Inclusive - Playa del Carmen - Riviera, Maya. The IBEROSTAR Tucán Hotel is a 5-star All Inclusive beachfront resort that is surrounded by a natural ecosystem with abundant vegetation and diverse animal life. The IBEROSTAR Tucán Hotel sits on the Caribbean beach of Playacar along the Mayan Riviera. The IBEROSTAR Tucán Hotel is the perfect destination for.

Iberostar Tucan - Playa del Carmen

Erik Hastings shows you this incredible resort in Playacar, Mexico. Please share this video with your friends, subscribe to my YouTube channel and visit my s.. Iberostar Tucan & Quetzal Review / Walkthrough Film | Playacar, Mexico 2019http://bit.ly/FaWorldWideWe just stayed 7 nights at the Iberostar Tucan / Quetzal.

It depends on what you're looking for. The Iberostar complex definitely has a lot more to do and the pool is amazing, but overall I think the T/Q is a step up from the Del Mar. The food is marginally better at T/Q and the beach is significantly better. We also liked the smaller size and the layout of the T/Q Nestled on the beach, this Playacar property is within 2 mi (3 km) of Plaza Paraiso, Quinta Avenida, and Playa del Carmen Maritime Terminal. Playa del Carmen Main Beach and Playacar Golf Club are also within 2 mi (3 km). - Book great deals at Iberostar Tucan All inclusive with Expedia.com - Check guest reviews, photos & cheap rates for Iberostar Tucan All inclusive in Playa del Carme Iberostar Quetzal is a resort in the Riviera Maya that offers a wide range of activities for you to enjoy an unforgettable vacation with your loved ones. You can enjoy water sports, take a break in the SPA area, have a great time at a tennis match or enjoy live shows for all ages

Caribbean Islands - Royal Hideaway vs. Iberostar Tucan in June 04? - We're honeymooning in early June and decided on Playa del Carmen (yay!). Read a lot about RH and don't see any negatives other. Iberostar Tucan & Quetzal Riviera Maya (Mayan Riviera), Mexico. Click image below to see full size map. Click on the preview-image above to see the full-size version of this Property Map. At the bottom right of the full-size image, you may either print the map or close the window and return to this page

The 350-room Iberostar Quetzal Playacar is an all-inclusive, family-friendly beach resort located at the southern end of Playa del Carmen, and it shares facilities with the Iberostar Tucan Hotel for added restaurants and common areas. Resort life revolves around the large white-sand beach and the enormous main pool, which meanders through the center of the property with enough space for sun. The Quetzal/Tucan did have a glorious beach, but not anymore, although they are trying to rebuild it. The beach to the right of the Quetzal is simply the most beautiful beach I have ever seen. The Lindo, it seemed to me, had many more toddlers (we called it Stroller Central and has a larger more elaborate pool system, including a wave pool Iberostar Tucan is a luxury 5-star hotel designed for the enjoyment of the whole family. An All-Inclusive resort located in the heart of the Caribbean: Playa del Carmen. At this Iberostar hotel you can enjoy elegant accommodation with a tropical atmosphere and all the luxurious details

Up To 25% Off · Excellent Guest Reviews · Great Online Rate

The Iberostar hotels (Tucan, Lindo, Maya, Beach, Del Mar and Quetzal) all look great... and the Iberostar web site is pretty much useless to help me make a decision or at least narrow my choices down! We will be traveling with our 18 months old daughter who is extremely well traveled :) She's already been to Europe many times and to Asia The all-inclusive, 5-Star Iberostar Tucan hotel staff is absolutely committed to making sure your stay is everything you've hoped for, and more. We have all the conveniences and amenities to make your stay flawless. Gratuities and taxes. Gratuities and taxes are included. Food and beverages. Meals, snacks, and beverages include

Iberostar Tucan - (Playa Del Carmen, Mexico

Iberostar Tucan vs. Iberostar Quetzal? - Playa del Carmen ..

Answer 1 of 10: I am starting to plan a vacation to the Playa del Carmen area. The Iberostar hotels (Tucan, Lindo, Maya, Beach, Del Mar and Quetzal) all look great... and the Iberostar web site is pretty much useless to help me make a decision or at least narrow my.. Steve77 - I just wanted to point out that there are two Iberostar locations in Riviera Maya - complex of two side by side in Playacar (Tucan and Quetzal, people say they are good but I do not like the beach there, it is damaged by the erosion and blocked by the sand whales) and the other complex of 5 in Playa Paraiso, between airport and Playa Del Carmen, all the resorts that have been. As of Jul 2, 2021, prices found for a 1-night stay for 2 adults at Iberostar Tucan All inclusive on Aug 1, 2021 start from CA $280, excluding taxes and fees. This price is based on the lowest nightly price found in the last 24 hours for stays in the next 30 days. Prices are subject to change Iberostar Quetzal 4.43 based on 60 reviews #7 of 120 hotels The Monarc.ca popularity scale (#1/15) classifies all the hotels of a single destination according to the number of grades received on 5 and the total number of reviews. in Riviera May The Iberostar Quetzal and its sister resort the adjacent Iberostar Tucan, share facilities, but have separate lobbies. Checking in at the Iberostar Quetzal, the ornate mirrors and carved furniture evoke colonial 19 Mar 2020 Great two weeks at the Iberostar Quetzal hôtel in playacar which is in playa del carmen. Good service and a nice hotel

Iberostar Tucan and Iberostar Quetzal Travel Revie

Resort Map | Iberostar Tucan & Quetzal | Riviera Maya, Mexico

What is the difference between Iberostar Tucan and Quetzal

1. Iberostar Tucan Contact Phone Number is : +52 984 877 2000 and Address is Playa del Carmen 7, Santiago Sur, Iztacalco, 7 Playa del Carmen, Federal District, Mexico The Iberostar Tucan is one of the five star Hotel of the Iberostar chain of Hotels which is having its Hotels in over 19 countries of the world. The Hotel offers excellent Hospitality Services to its customers such as Meeting Rooms.
  2. utes south of the Cancun airport. The Mayan Riviera is a wildly popular vacation area and Playa del Carmen is a hotspot with many all-inclusive resorts. From this base, families can explore beaches, Mayan.
  3. Iberostar Paraiso Beach - All Inclusive Hotel Riviera Maya. The Iberostar Paraiso Beach All Inclusive Riviera Maya is a 5-star all-inclusive family hotel with a distinctive Mexican colonial style.Iberostar Paraíso Beach combines modern resort charm and colonial Mexico to transport guests to their best vacation in Riviera Maya. As a 5-star resort indulgence is a requirement, from gourmet.

Iberostar Tucan vs. Iberostar Quetzal - Mayan Riviera ..

Search for Iberostar Tucan discounts in Playa del Carmen with KAYAK. Search for the cheapest hotel deal for Iberostar Tucan in Playa del Carmen. KAYAK searches hundreds of travel sites to help you find and book the hotel deal at Iberostar Tucan that suits you best. €166 per night (Latest starting price for this hotel) Iberostar Selection Cancún Iberostar Selection Cancún - 5-Star All Inclusive - Cancun, Mexico. Iberostar Selection Cancún is Located in the middle of the hotel zone of Cancun, this All-Inclusive, oceanfront, 5-star resort is only 15 minutes from the Cancun International Airport.Prime location, along with family-friendly facilities and a gorgeous design, this modern Cancun resort will be a. Iberostar Selection Paraiso Maya Iberostar Selection Paraiso Maya - 5 Star All-Inclusive Resort. As a consistently ranked hotel, the Iberostar Selection Paraíso Maya prides itself in providing vacations guests can remember forever. Sitting on one of the finest beaches in Mexico and hosting exciting amenities, Iberostar Selection Paraíso Maya offers the best choice to have fun The Iberostar Quetzal all inclusive resort is located along the Riviera Maya just south of Cancun, Mexico. The Iberostar Quetzal blends harmoniously into the surrounding spacious, tropical gardens. The all inclusive Iberostar features a lobby with bar, lounge bar, main restaurant and several speciality dining venues

Iberostar Tucan and Quetzal Expert Review Fodor's Trave

vou para o iberostar quetzal dia 11 de maio, espero nao me arrepender, pelos reports de algumas pessoas e pelas milhares de fotos parece-me uma boa escolha, o quetzal e o tucan sao iguais Reações: FilipeLopes e maen I notice there about a 200-400 price difference - Tucan being more. Can someone describe the differeneces & is Tucan that much better & why tks. Playa del Carmen. Playa del Carmen Tourism Playa del Carmen Hotels Playa del Carmen Bed and Breakfast Playa del Carmen Holiday Rental Answer 1 of 5: I'm going crazy online trying to decide on a resort that will please our family. There's 8 of us: 2 young married couples, a 15 and 25 year old sons and my husband & I. We want a great beach and clear water (no seaweed). Fun beach.. IBEROSTAR operates a pyramid of properties in Riviera Maya, and it can be confusing when it comes to understanding the multiple hotels and which ones are best suited for your family. We recommend IBEROSTAR Tucan and IBEROSTAR Quetzal, two sister properties that are located in the private, gated Playacar community of Playa del Carmen

Iberostar Quetzal vs

Iberostar Quetzal hotel. The Iberostar Quetzal hotel, located right on the beach, is a tribute to the Mayan culture. This 5-star All-Inclusive hotel combines traditional culture with luxury, creating an ideal place for a family vacation. This magnificent resort is nestled across 28 acres of lush jungle with a spectacular beachfront and artistic. Das Iberostar Tucan liegt in erster Reihe direkt hinter dem Strand von Playa del Carmen an der Karibikküste Mexikos. Der nächstgelegene Flughafen ist der rund 60 km entfernte Flughafen Cancun. Das Hotel liegt ca. 4 km vom Ortszentrum mit vielen Restaurants, Shopping-Möglichkeiten und Ausflugszielen wie dem Frida Kahlo Museum entfernt Bonjour, Vos conseils svp. Voyage en couple février 2015. Après avoir examiné plusieurs hôtels, le Sandos Beach & resort (pas le select pour adultes seulement... question de prix) et le Iberostar Tucan sont demeurés dans notre choix. On..

IBEROSTAR Tucan (Playa del Carmen ): What to Know BEFORE

Hi all. Our itinerary looks like this: Cancun Airport to Playa del carmen (stay in a boutique beachfront hotel for 2 nights) Then move into a resort for 6 or 7 nights. i am looking to stay for 6 or 7 nights in the following hotels:-Sandos Playacar-Iberostar Cozumel-Iberostar Quetzal-Riu YucatanHappy for more suggestions as long as it's around 250$ or less per night, those above are around 200. Its pools, however, are smaller than EDSS. In its heyday when it was known as ED Seaside Suites (prior to 2015), it received awards and accolades-Forbes had described it as one of the ten most romantic hotels in the world. ED Seaside Suites is a much more modern looking resort; each level has it's own swim-up pool which traverses. Hotel bewerten. Favoriten. Iberostar Quetzal Ave. Xaman Ha Lote Hotelero no. 2 Fracc. Playacar, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Mexico - Excellent location - show map MEXICO - CANCUN, IBEROSTAR PARAISO BEACH 2017 (GOPRO HERO 4) - Duration: 32:02.. Hotel Iberostar Quetzal Tucan Playa del Carmen Playacar Mexico 2015 HD - Duration: 7:24. TargetNature. Iberostar Paraíso del Mar Iberostar Paraíso del Mar - 5-Star All Inclusive - Playa del Carmen, Mexico. The Iberostar Paraíso del Mar is an All Inclusive 5-star family hotel located in Playa Paraíso, between Playa del Carmen and Puerto Morelos, along Mexico's beautiful Mayan Riviera. With its grand, impressive Mexican decor, this luxurious Colonial-style resort will leave you in awe as soon.

Hotel Playacar Beach | Iberostar Tucán Hotel | Hotel

Iberostar Tucan - Featuring a storage room, an ATM and a lift, Iberostar Tucan Hotel offers accommodation within 3.3 km from Quinta Avenida Fodor's expert travel writers review the Iberostar Tucan and Quetzal in Playa del Carmen and give you the straight scoop, complete with photos, details on the rooms and accommodations, up-to-the Iberostar offers a variety of entertainment for all ages and kids' clubs so you can relax while the little ones are entertained. Enjoy a round of golf at Iberostar's championship 18 hole course in Cancun's Riviera Maya or be pampered at a world-class spas. For the ultimate luxury all-inclusive experience, choose an Iberostar Grand Resort 112 reviews of Iberostar Selection Cancún Ah I love this place!! Everything may have been all-inclusive, but the restaurants tasted very high quality. There's 24 hour room service for those days that the tequila got the better of you & a buffet with a wide selection of good food! The water is so blue & although it's open to the public, it seems like an exclusive beach for the hotel residents Iberostar Tucan All inclusive is an all-inclusive property. Room rates include meals and beverages at onsite restaurants and bars. Other items and amenities, including taxes and gratuities, and access to recreational activities and entertainment may also be included

Book Iberostar Tucan All inclusive in Playa del Carmen

Iberostar Hotels & Resorts is a branch of the Iberostar Group specializing in top quality holiday hotels. The Iberostar brand has long epitomized quality and comfort in the tourism industry. Most Iberostar hotels are classed as five star. Exclusive and attentive service, a love of detail and outstanding value for money has contributed. Iberostar Quetzal. Avenida Xaman Ha Lote Hotelero No. 2, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico. +52 984 877 2000 Iberostar Quetzal. Avenida Xaman Ha Lote Hotelero No. 2, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico +52 984 877 2000. Cheapest . rate per night. Iberostar Tucan . Riviera Maya, Mexico. 4.6. Excellent . 1828 reviews . 4.6. All The Iberostar Quetzal all inclusive resort is located along the Riviera Maya just south of Cancun, Mexico. The Iberostar Quetzal blends harmoniously into the surrounding spacious, tropical gardens. Th.

Iberostar Tucan vs Iberostar Quetzal:¿Hay alguna

1. Iberostar Selection Paraiso Lindo Iberostar Selection Paraiso Lindo - 5 Star All-Inclusive Resort, Riviera Maya, Mexico. The Iberostar Selection Paraiso Lindo is a luxurious and elegant hotel located in the Riviera Maya. Located right on the beach between Cancun and Playa del Carmen, the 5-star All-Inclusive Iberostar Selection Paraiso Lindo Resort has amazingly beautiful traditional.
  2. g to various types of travelers, solos, couples, groups, and families. 3. I highly recommend making reservations for the specialty restarants.Pools and Work out facility was good also.Beach is gorgeous! Iberostar Hotels & Resorts is a hotel chain with more than 120 four- and five-star hotels.
  3. Iberostar Tucan Summary. Ideal for: Wedding couples seeking a resort that is located close to Playa Del Carmen, known for its quality and service, is eco-friendly orientated and has a jungle area great for combining your wedding stay with the winning local Mexican culture and it's animal habitats as well. Accommodations. There are Lots of great room options here at the Iberostar Tucan
  4. As instalações, o pessoal, a comida, as piscinas tudo 5 estrelas. Neste hotel a praia é apenas para os Iberostar (são cinco no total), mas nós não aproveitamos muito na altura, porque choveu a semana toda. Não conhecemos a cadeia Riu, mas conhecemos quem tenha estado no Tucan/Quetzal e também gostou imenso

My HONEST Iberostar Quetzal Review - Playacar Hotel (2021

1. Restaurants & Bars. Gastronomy at the 5-star all-inclusive Iberostar Selection Paraiso Lindo Hotel is incredibly varied and truly sublime. Both buffet and a la carte dining venues feature cuisines from around the world, as well as outstanding dishes with the authentic flavors of Mexico
  2. Iberostar Tucan Quetzal Resort Map. Iberostar Grand Paraiso Resort Map. Iberostar Paraiso Lindo Resort Map. Iberostar Paraiso Maya Resort Map. Pdf Iberostar Paraiso Lindo Resort Map. Iberostar Punta Cana Resort Map. Catalonia Royal Bavaro Punta Cana Resort Map.
  3. Find here the Resort Map (aka Property Map) for hotels in many popular tourist destinations in Florida, Mexico, the Caribbean, Central and South America. Click the top menu to browse the collection classified by destinations, or use the search tool. How to view a Resort Map : Click on a region in the top menu. Choose the specific destination in.
  4. Iberostar Tucan . The Iberostar Tucán is an ideal all-inclusive Caribbean getaway for the whole family. That's For Me! Sandos Caracol Eco Resort & Spa . Experience the best of the Riviera Maya at the Sandos Caracol: beach, cenotes, wildlife and lush vegetation..
  5. We just stayed 7 nights at the Iberostar Tucan / Quetzal 5 star all inclusive hotel and we loved it!! The staff was so friendly and amazing, they made you feel like a well treated guest vs a. Hotelausstattung Hotel Iberostar Quetzal (Playa del Carmen / Playacar) Ausstattung Hotel: Parkplatz, 24-h-Rezeption, kostenfreies Parken, Lift, Hotelsafe.
  6. Welcome to Iberostar Paraiso Maya Iberostar Paraiso Maya - 5 Star All-Inclusive Resort - Riviera Maya. Located right on the beach between Cancun and Playa del Carmen, on the Riviera Maya (Mexico), the IBEROSTAR Paraiso Maya hotel is a 5-star All-Inclusive accommodation with the best sports, gastronomy and entertainment. Two stunning statues greet guests at the reception area of IBEROSTAR.

Spanish tourism company reinforcing its commitment to care-free vacation. As US travelers are required to present a negative COVID-19 test when entering the country, Iberostar Group now offers. Accommodations. The Iberostar Paraíso Beach Hotel features 424 guestrooms available in the following accommodation categories: 180 Double Rooms, 180 King Suites, 60 Junior Suites and 4 Presidential Suites. All rooms are appointed with the finest comforts to make each and every guest feel at home. The Iberostar Paraíso Beach also provides handicap-accessible rooms for disabled guest Iberostar Grand Hotel Paraiso. Located 20 min. north of Playa del Carmen is the Iberostar Playa Paraiso mega-resort complex. This mega-resort consists of roughly 2,000 guest rooms spread across five separate resorts (from north to south and generally priced from least to most expensive are the following): Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar, Iberostar. Iberostar Grand Hotel Paraíso Iberostar Grand Hotel Paraíso - All Inclusive - Playa del Carmen. Set between the vibrant jungle and the turquoise waters of the Caribbean, the Iberostar Grand Hotel Paraíso welcomes travelers to Mexico's Riviera Maya.Iberostar Grand Paraíso hotel is designed with adults in mind. The resort boasts superb architectural features and spacious suites

Delta Vacations, a Delta Airlines company, offers air and hotel vacation packages to destinations around the world Restaurants & Bars. The superb a la carte and buffet restaurants at the Iberostar Selection Paraíso Maya hotel are sure to satisfy everyone's tastes. The freshest salads, savory meat dishes, fish and seafood and a variety of fabulous desserts are elegantly prepared and presented

Iberostar Tucan Hotel - UPDATED 2018 Prices, Reviews

Iberostar Tucan/Quetzel vs Beach/Del Mar - Playa del

Search for Iberostar Quetzal discounts in Playa del Carmen with KAYAK. Search for the cheapest hotel deal for Iberostar Quetzal in Playa del Carmen. KAYAK searches hundreds of travel sites to help you find and book the hotel deal at Iberostar Quetzal that suits you best. £146 per night (Latest starting price for this hotel) Iberostar Quetzal. Iberostar Tucan. Iberostar Cozumel. Iberostar Bavaro Suites Iberostar Punta Cana. Iberostar Dominicana. Iberostar Grand Hotel Bavaro. OTHER IBEROSTAR RESORTS: WEDDINGS at IBEROSTAR. IBEROSTAR GOLF *$50 Spa Credit Valid for all Stays of 7 Nights or Longer. Hurry, must book Aug 31, 2007 for Travel Through March 31, 200

Two Resorts Are Better Than One TravelAge Wes

Iberostar Quetzal. Avenida Xaman Ha Lote Hotelero No. 2, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Meksiko. +52 984 877 2000 Riviera Maya bölgesinde bulunan aşağıdaki Iberostar Hotels & Resorts, konuklarına müstakil balkon keyfi sunuyor: Iberostar Grand Paraiso - Gezgin puanı: 5.0/5. Iberostar Quetzal - Gezgin puanı: 4.5/5. Iberostar Selection Paraiso Maya - Gezgin puanı: 4.5/5 See 7,134 traveler reviews, 8,472 candid photos, and great deals for Iberostar Quetzal, ranked #32 of 283 hotels in Riviera Maya and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor ; Iberostar Tucan beschikt over een buffetrestaurant, drie à la carte restaurants (Mexicaans, Japans en Internationaal) en meerdere bars

Iberostar Tucan Hotel Review: What To REALLY Expect If You

Visiting a LUXURY MEXICO RESORT Paradisus Playa del Carmen Event locations is a video that lots of couples have been asking us to prepare, so here it is the 1st episode of 3 which is all about the amazing event locations for each of your events for your destination Indian wedding

Howler Monkeys at Iberostar Tucan Quetzal Playacar MexicoIBEROSTAR TucánAuthorities seek cause of Playa del Carmen hotel fire that