Home

How much is a battery for a 2021 Ford Fusion hybrid

Visit NAPA Online Today & Shop Batteries Now. Reserve Online & Pick Up In-Store Find Great Prices on Car Batteries at Advance Auto Parts Today! Free In Store Pickup. We'll Test & Recycle Your Battery for Free

About 2017 Ford Fusion Battery Get a dependable 2017 Fusion battery that's made to fit your vehicle's group size and technical needs. It's hard to tell when the battery is on the verge of failing, because they are so reliable until they finally stop working The 2017 Ford Fusion Hybrid battery replacement cost is between $1,100 and $6,100. You will come into issues with the battery during the life cycle of the vehicle. A cracked case could come about and will need to be replaced completely. There can be a leak, causing the fluid to come out Buy a high-quality and affordable 2016 Ford Fusion hybrid battery, and 2017 Ford Fusion hybrid battery from Best Hybrid Batteries today. Just like our 2010 Ford Fusion hybrid battery, 2011 Ford Fusion hybrid battery, and 2012 Ford Fusion hybrid battery this top of the line hybrid battery will make your Ford Fusion drive like its brand new Shop for the best Battery - Automotive for your 2017 Ford Fusion, and you can place your order online and pick up for free at your local O'Reilly Auto Parts. 2017 Ford Fusion - Battery - Automotive Filter By. Categories Batteries Hybrid Battery Pack Cooling Fan Motor Length (in) 11 Inch (1) 8-1/4 Inch (1.

Ford Fusion Car Battery Replacement costs $269 on average. Show example Ford Fusion Car Battery Replacement prices Car Battery Replacement Service What are car batteries and how do they work Duralast Gold Battery 96R-DLG Group Size 96R 590 CCA. $. 169. 99. + $ 18.00 Refundable Core Deposit. Part # 96R-DLG. SKU # 219431. Year Warranty. Check if this fits your Ford Fusion

Add to cart. Ford Fusion 2010-2012 Hybrid Battery Pack with NEW GENERATION CELLS, 36 months warranty. $ 2,950.00. Add to cart. Ford Fusion 2013-2015 Hybrid Battery Pack Remanufactured with High-Capacity Cells, 18 months warranty. $ 2,350.00 Brand new batteries for the Ford Fusion can average $3,000-$5,000 plus installation. A rebuilt pack refurbished with new cells can last up to 10 years and is priced just under $3,000 by moSTSecond or third-party repair sources. However, these aftermarket parts usually carry only a 36 month warranty

Hybrid battery testing and conditioning to be $1,200 to $1,800. A new hybrid battery to run $3,000 to $8,000. A used hybrid battery cost will be in the vicinity of $1,500 to $3,500. A rebuilt hybrid battery price to be $1,500 to $5,000 The average cost for a Ford C-Max hybrid high voltage battery replacement is between $3,748 and $3,822. Labor costs are estimated between $282 and $355 while parts are priced at $3,467. This range does not include taxes and fees, and does not factor in your specific model year or unique location. Related repairs may also be needed Browse our Ford Fusion Hybrid Battery selection for 2010-2012 Ford Fusion Models and 2013-2014 Ford Fusion Models.Each Ford Fusion Hybrid Battery comes with three different installation options. Best Hybrid Batteries is determined to bring you an ideal experience with your hybrid battery installation

2013-2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid Li-Ion Battery Service0:00 Introduction0:54 Battery kWh rating Main battery components 1:32 Service Plug Grip1:44 DC-DC Converte.. Ford Fusion: Battery Draining While Parked. If your vehicle is running fine when you park it, and it won't start, there could be a few problems causing this to happen. Most of the time, it's the battery itself causing this problem. Battery Cables. You'll want to take a look at your Fusion's battery posts where they bolt to the battery Here is a list of battery sizes for a Ford Fusion. Reference the year with the corresponding model to see what battery group sizes are applicable for your car. Ford Fusion. Year. Model. Battery Group Size. 2006. Fusion (2.3L, 3.0L) 96r, 40r Get detailed information on the 2017 Ford Fusion Hybrid including specifications and data that includes dimensions, engine specs, warranty, standard features, options, and more Your Ford Fusion will be happy to know that the search for the right Battery products you've been looking for is over! Advance Auto Parts has 6 different Battery for your vehicle, ready for shipping or in-store pick up. The best part is, our Ford Fusion Battery products start from as little as $149.99

GreenTec Auto Hybrid Batteries - Unbeatable Prices & Warrantie

1. 2017 FUSION HYBRID | FUSION ENERGI Owner's Manual February 2017 Third Printing Owner's Manual Fusion Hybrid | Fusion Energi Litho in U.S.A. HE5J 19A321 DC owner.ford.com ford.ca. The information contained in this publication was correct at the time of going to print. High Voltage Battery General Information.....162 Charging the High.
  2. Battery Replacement Cost Ford Fusion Battery Replacement Cost The average cost for a Ford Fusion battery replacement is between $174 and $181. Labor costs are estimated between $26 and $33 while parts are priced at $147
  3. We currently carry 4 Battery products to choose from for your 2017 Ford Fusion, and our inventory prices range from as little as $149.99 up to $219.99. On top of low prices, Advance Auto Parts offers 3 different trusted brands of Battery products for the 2017 Ford Fusion
  4. From our research, the average Ford hybrid can last anything between 150,000 to 200,000 miles. If you drive around 15,000 miles annually, your Ford hybrid's lifespan should reach the 10-13-year range. This is amazing as this is almost the same number of miles/years you will get from regular gas-powered models
  5. I want to buy a Ford Fusion Hybrid but the battery scares me. How long does the battery last?? How much does it cost to replace the battery? The Ford Fusion Forum says that the replacement cost is $8,000.00. This would be a real hardship since i hope to retire and I will be on a fixed income thereafter
  6. That's because the battery in a hybrid vehicle isn't like the one in a traditional car, and it can't be replaced for $75 at the local auto parts store. Instead, a failed hybrid car battery can cost thousands of dollars to replace, and that can be a big deal to a shopper who bought a hybrid to save money
  7. The 2017 Ford Fusion Hybrid has a 2.0-liter four-cylinder gasoline engine that works in concert with an electric motor that's powered by a lithium-ion battery pack

Check out all the batteries and battery accessories available on NAPA Online , or

Know How Available 24/7 · Become a NAPA Insider · Current Promotion

Ford Fusion With Start/Stop System 2017, Tested Tough™ Max AGM Battery (BAGM-48H6-760) by Motorcraft®. Cold Cranking Amperage: 760. Reserve Capacity: 120. If you're looking to replace a battery, Motorcraft is your best bet for fit... Ford Fusion 1.5L With Start/Stop Function 2017, Performance Series™ Battery (ODP-AGM48 H6 L3) by Odyssey® Federal Tax Credits for New All-Electric and Plug-in Hybrid Vehicles Federal Tax Credit Up To $7,500! All-electric and plug-in hybrid cars purchased new in or after 2010 may be eligible for a federal income tax credit of up to $7,500. The credit amount will vary based on the capacity of the battery used to power the vehicle 2020 2020 FUSION HYBRID. Hybrid. 1 . Build & Price. Search Inventory. Hybrid. 2021 2021 Escape SE Hybrid. Hybrid. 1 . Build & Price. Have your battery tested at your local Ford Dealership if you see or experience the following: - Corrosion around the terminals or posts - Damage on the terminals or post Asked by GuruM1QQ2 May 22, 2020 at 08:53 AM about the 2017 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE FWD Question type: Maintenance & Repair Had the oil changed in y 2017 ford fusion 5 days ago

2020 Ford Fusion Hybrid Battery Health Test 1 Answer. I am looking at a 2020 Ford Fusion Hybrid that has been sitting on the lot for 10 months now. The dealer seemed surprised I ask about battery health. When I went to test drive it, the 12V battery. 2017 Ford Fusion Energi Plug-in Hybrid. Personalize. Add a Vehicle. 2.0 L, 4 cyl, Automatic (variable gear ratios) MSRP: $33,120 - $41,120 Plug-in Hybrid Calculator. Possible Tax Break. 2017 Ford Fusion Energi Plug-in Hybrid The lifespan of a hybrid car or EV battery is very much dependent on the battery type, as well as its use, upkeep, and environment. Standard parallel Ni-Cad batteries, for instance, are hardy yet uncomplicated, easily capable of operating under normal use for over 175,000 miles.Ni-Cad hybrid batteries, however, are much more susceptible to break down when used in extreme environments. 2017 Ford Fusion Hybrid Warranty. Ford covers the 2017 Fusion Hybrid with a three-year/36,000-mile bumper-to-bumper warranty and a five-year/60,000-mile powertrain warranty. Certain hybrid powertrain components are covered by an eight-year/100,000-mile warranty. Warranty information last updated: 2/28/2 Battery Dead problem 1. Failure Date: 08/18/2020. 2017 Ford Fusion. Consumer writes in regards to defective battery. The consumer stated since the purchase of the vehicle the battery has died a total of 7 times. The vehicle was taken to the dealer for repair 4 times. The dealer was unable to determine the cause of failure

2017 Ford Fusion SE vs Hybrid Comparison Review - The

If you have a 2017 model year SYNC-equipped vehicle or newer, or one of the 2016 and 2015 vehicles listed below, follow the first set of instructions. Ford 2016 model year, SYNC-equipped Escape, Explorer, Edge, F-150, Focus, and Mustang Additionally, Ford offered the fully electric Ford Focus EV from 2011 to 2018, and Ford also sold the plug-in hybrid, C-Max Energi from 2013 to 2017. Ford Focus EV charging and range The all-electric Ford Focus EV had a 24 kWh battery in model years 2011 to 2016, which was good for an EPA range rating of 76 miles per charge

NAPA Auto Parts Online - NAPA Batterie

1. 2017 Ford Fusion Hybrid, Energi: Software Tweaks For Drivability Improvements 2019 Ford Fusion Energi plug-in hybrid gets 25 miles from revised battery 2017 Ford Fusion Hybrid and Energi: how.
  2. The 2017 Ford Fusion SE starts at 23,698 while the 2017 Ford Fusion SE Hybrid starts at $27,293 (or $32,099 for the Titanium level). Knowing this price difference and also the fuel consumption of each we are able to clearly analyze both the amount of savings from fuel costs as well as to calculate a time to payback the difference in price
  3. For editorial use only. Information correct at time of publication. Check media.ford.com for updates. BRAKES 1.5-liter EcoBoost I-4 2.0-liter EcoBoost I-4 2.5-liter i-VCT I-4 Fusion Hybrid Fusion Plug-In Hybrid Brakes Four-wheel disc with anti-lock brake system, brake assist and electronic brake force distribution Four-wheel disc wit
  4. Test drive Used 2017 Ford Fusion Hybrid at home from the top dealers in your area. Search from 400 Used Ford Fusion cars for sale, including a 2017 Ford Fusion, a 2017 Ford Fusion Energi, and a 2017 Ford Fusion Energi SE
  5. For example, the new Honda Accord Hybrid recorded a 0-60 time of 7.3 seconds. This is around 1.1 seconds quicker than the Ford Fusion Hybrid. 3) Trails Some Competitors in Fuel Economy. The 2017 Ford Fusion Hybrid certainly proves to be an efficient automobile. Nevertheless, some of the sedan's rivals offer even more fuel savings. Conclusion
  6. 2017 Ford Fusion | ford.com FUSION STYLED TO STAND OUT. The newly restyled 2017 Ford Fusion. Responsive power. 2017 Ford Fusion | ford.com Hybrid SE with Luxury Package in Lightning Blue with available equipment. vehicle maintenance and lithium-ion battery age. S i m p l e , o c l e a n a n d e s y t u g i n. J u s t l i k e a n y t h i.

2017 Ford Fusion and Fusion Hybrid: First Drive. CARS.COM — As we reported at the Detroit auto show in January, Ford has refreshed the Fusion midsize sedan for 2017, and most versions will. 2017 Ford Fusion Energi Plug-In Hybrid. The latter option is what appeals most to those who choose the Energi, with its bigger battery pack, over the conventional Fusion hybrid, which can't.

Advance Auto Parts® - Free In Store Picku

1. The 2017 Ford Fusion Energi has 3 problems reported for battery, carplay, and radio not working. Average failure mileage is 37,500 miles
  2. Ford Fusion Key Fob Battery Information: Ford Fusion key fobs are battery operated. Every two years or so, or when the battery is low, you may need to change the key fob battery. Here is all the information you need. The type of battery you need is a CR-2450 for 164-R8150 and a CR-2025 for 164-R8109 and 164-R7988/7989
  3. 2017 Ford Fusion Hybrid. Read full article. TONY QUIROGA. May 20, 2016, 2:37 PM (A second hybrid, the plug-in Energi model, offers a bigger, 7.6-kWh battery pack that enables 19 miles of all-electric range for those intent on drawing juice from the grid.) Highway and combined EPA fuel-economy figures remain at 42 mpg, but the city number.
  4. A Week Spent Searching For Places To Plug In A 2017 Ford Fusion Energi Hybrid. Stef Schrader. 1/24/17 12:23PM. 178. 6. More cars we love are going electric, yet the infrastructure needed to.
  5. 2017 Ford Fusion Hybrid. The Platinum trim we tested has a base price of $37,020 and adds a premium grille, power and heated exterior mirrors with approach lamps and turn signal indicators, rain.
  6. e it closely to detect the differences from the M/Y 2013. Inside, a new gear-selector commands the powertrain control module (PCM) and the transmission control module (TCM) to use different software settings for controlling the automatic transmission and ICE

A well-maintained Ford Fusion can last for over 200,000 miles. If you drive an average of 12,000 miles per year, that's around 17 years on the road. J.D. Power and Consumer Reports claim Ford Fusions can even go longer. The average miles you can put on Ford Fusion cars is around 250,000 Ford or Lincoln will notify owners, and dealers will replace the torque converters, free of charge. The recall began August 25, 2017. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. The Ford Fusion Hybrid is a gasoline-electric hybrid powered version of the mid-sized Ford Fusion sedan manufactured and marketed by Ford, now in its second generation.A plug-in hybrid version, the Ford Fusion Energi, was released in the U.S. in February 2013.. The first generation was launched to the U.S. market in March 2009 for model year 2010, together with its badge-engineered variants.

2017 Ford Fusion | ford.com Titanium leather-trimmed interior in Ebony with available equipment. 1Available feature. 2SiriusXM audio and data services each require a subscription sold separately, or as a package, by SiriusXM Radio Inc.If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to. Ensuring you always have a well-charged battery can help your car's overall performance, and regularly scheduled oil changes can help your 2017 Ford Fusion's engine run smoother. To learn how often Ford recommends you have the oil changed in your 2017 Fusion, check out the information table at the beginning of this page My wifes ford fusion is draining the battery overnight. it has a new battery as I thought that was the problem .the alternator was replaced as it was making a clicking noise .if the battery is disconnected it does not drain. I'm having trouble with a battery that keeps draining in my 2008 Ford Escape Hybrid But I'd much prefer a Fusion Hybrid, which delivers better handling and even higher EPA fuel economy numbers than the MKZ Hybrid. Plus, it has a pretty sweet interior that rivals the Lincoln. 2017.

2015 Ford Fusion Review, SE, Titanium, Hybrid, Pictures2017 Ford Fusion First Drive: Mid-size sedan blursShort Report: 2017 Camry Hybrid and how Toyota can make itTesla Roadster 3

Video: 2017 Ford Fusion Battery Replacement: Find the Right Size

This hybrid engine makes the 2017 Ford Fusion Hybrid one of the quicker hybrid sedans on the market. Taking into account this impressive engine as well as the 2017 Ford Fusion Hybrid's generous list of standard features and attractive styling, the 2017 Ford Fusion Hybrid is an ideal vehicle for anyone looking to purchase a used hybrid sedan The video above shows you how to replace the battery in your 2013 Ford Fusion. We recommend changing the battery in Fords every 4 years. Although some batteries last much longer, most batteries begin breaking down chemically after four years, so you could experience dimmer headlights and other negative effects before you have a dead battery in your Fusion that you need to replace

2015 Ford Fusion Energi Titanium | Victory Motors of Colorado

Typical of Ford's lowkey approach to cars with plugs, the press release on the 2017 Ford Fusion Energi buried the all-electric range boost in the sixth paragraph. The plug-in hybrid Fusion's total. Browse our hybrid battery selection to see makes, models, pricing and warranty information for every hybrid battery we carry. Purchase any hybrid battery from our secure online store. Call 800-773-661 The highest trim line for the 2017 Ford Fusion is the Energi Platinum MSRP: $39,120. The model we drove was the 2017 Ford Fusion AWD Platinum Hybrid fully loaded, including a 2.0 L EcoBoost Engine and 6 Speed Auto Transmission, Burgundy Velvet exterior color for $395 and a rear inflatable safety belt for $190: $39,965

How much does a 2017 ford fusion hybrid battery

Being a fan of most things Toyota, I was really eager to see how it held it's own against the regular gas-only Camry and how the hybrid tech compared to that of the Prius. There has been much fanfare about the current Fusion since the heavy 2013 redesign. Delivered to us was a 2017 Ford Fusion Hybrid in Titanium trim The Ford Fusion Energi. Choosing the 2017 Ford Energi model adds a major new element into the picture. With its 7.6 kWh battery, this Fusion can run as a pure electric vehicle for an EPA rated 22 miles. That meant that when I took my 18-mile-each-way commute in the Energy, I made it just about door-to-door without using a drop of gas The new 2017 Fusion Energi can travel an EPA-estimated 610 miles on a full tank of gas and full battery charge, the highest combined range of any plug-in hybrid on the market in America. I like. Pricing for the 2017 Ford Fusion Sport has been released, pegging the car at $34,350. For that money you get a 2.7-liter turbocharged EcoBoost V6 under the hood that sends 325 horsepower and 350.

2016-2019 Ford Fusion Hybrid Battery - Best Hybrid Batterie

Quick hits: Ford Fusion Hybrid auto insurance. Average auto insurance cost: $102/month. Cheapest insurance company: Plymouth Rock Insurance ($64/month) Fusion Hybrid insurance rate vs. average vehicle insurance rate: $4 more expensive than the average vehicle. Explore the pricing information below to Ford Fusion Hybrid car insurance prices from. (2020 Ford Fusion Energi) Style The Ford Fusion is characterized by a wide stance, open grille, and a sloping roofline in the back. While the Fusion is generally considered to be handsome, the design is conservative—perhaps even boring, especially on the inside. There really aren't any plug-in hybrid sedans below $40,000 that stir much excitement

Battery - Automotive - 2017 Ford Fusion O'Reilly Auto Part

Perfect fit for 2010 Ford Fusion hybrid! Much more affordable than dealership and they tested my prior battery to ensure it was bad as well. Thanks for everything! 2017 Ford Fusion Battery. 2018 Ford Fusion Battery. 2019 Ford Fusion Battery. 2020 Ford Fusion Battery. more les Some 2016 C-MAX Energi/Focus Electric and 2016-2017 Fusion Energi vehicles built on or before 10-Jul-2016, may exhibit a 12-volt and/or high voltage battery with a low state of charge and/or an intermittent battery draw. Reprogram the telematics control unit (TCU) to the latest level using IDS release 104.01 or higher I realize this is a Toyota discussion, but let me throw in I have a 2012, and a 2017 Ford C/Max. 2012 is hybrid with original (li-ion) battery, the 2017 is a PHEV. They are made in Michigan, with. Thanks to its larger battery pack for 2019, its federal hybrid tax credit has increased from $4,007 to $4,609, but the Fusion Energi still costs nearly $30,000 while a Honda Clarity Plug-In Hybrid.

06 Mariner Hybrid Transmission fluid change - Ford Truck5 Things You Didn’t Know About the 2017 Kia Niro Hybrid

Ford Fusion Car Battery Replacement Cost

Starting at $25,070 1. Build & Price. Search Inventory. 2021 2021 Transit Connect. Starting at $27,400 1. Build & Price. Search Inventory. Hybrid Available. 2021 2021 F-150 Pricing: Pricing on the 2017 Ford Fusion Hybrid/Premium starts at $37,020. The price as tested is $38,290, including $395 in mostly cosmetic options and an $875 factory-to-dealer shipment charge. The truth is Toyota hybrids can run almost 180,000 miles without showing any sign of deterioration. Honda hybrid batteries are designed to perform at least 10 years under normal driving conditions. Both brands, along with Ford, offer an 8-year warranty or minimum 80,000 miles whichever comes first) for their hybrid battery packs Service for Your 2017 Ford Fusion Having a warning light activate when you're driving in Paterson, Clifton, and Wayne can be a very stressful situation. Get peace of mind and the dedicated service for your 2017 Ford Fusion needs by visiting the service and parts department at Wayne Ford Hi, Just wanted to say that for my Ford fusion se 2013 (not hybrid though) Same radio, navigation rear camera, same issue, same symptoms exactly the same thing. I was reading through your thread, I was really scared I would have to change the apim, whatever that is. I removed fuse 32 and 33. Waited 30sec.put them back in

Fusion Batteries - Best Battery for Ford Fusion - from

There are a few thousand owner-issued complaints about the Ford Fusion on RepairPal, and nearly 1,100 of them fall into the harsh or delayed shifting of automatic transmission category. According to the findings on RepairPal, 1,082 owners have reported that their Ford Fusion's automatic transmission developed shifting concerns. These reports include Fusion models from 13 model. June 2017. You can buy a spare tire, jack, and lug wrench from ebay, the dealer, or sometimes Amazon. The standard spare will work on the hybrid but make sure you get the correct model year because the lug pattern may be different for the different years

Ford Hybrid Batteries for All years and models Greentec Aut

The 2017 Ford Fusion Titanium Hybrid is one of those cars. An excellent option for busy families, the Fusion starts at $30,000. It's a well-priced car with incredibly good (about 41-43 MPG) gas mileage. If you're thinking of moving away from traditional gasoline cars, the Ford Fusion hybrid is a great first step to a fully electric car. Pricing: Pricing on the 2017 Ford Fusion Hybrid/Premium starts at $37,020. The price as tested is $38,290, including $395 in mostly cosmetic options and an $875 factory-to-dealer shipment charge

What makes the Ford Fusion Hybrid really stand out, however, is the fact that, according to Ford, the car will operate in all-electric mode up to 47 miles per hour (75.6 kilometers per hour), much faster than most of its competitors. This not only keeps the Fusion Hybrid quiet for longer stretches, even in faster lanes, but it could also save a. Ford Fusion Hybrid Reliability Problems. Fusion Hybrid owners have made 226 complaints over 12 model years. Using our PainRank™ system we've ranked it 27th in overall reliability out of 42 Ford models, with some engine and electrical concerns For starters, the base Fusion's rather agricultural 2.5-liter four-cylinder is swapped out for a much more advanced plug-in-hybrid powertrain. The Fusion Energi has a 118-hp electric motor to supplement its 2.0-liter Atkinson-cycle four-cylinder engine, making for a maximum power output of 195 horsepower 2014-2016 Ford Fusion Remote Start Plug & Play Kit from $199.99 2017-2021 Ford Super Duty High Idle Kit - Selectable 1200, 1400, 1700 RPM $99.9 A Ford Fusion Hybrid charges its smallish battery (1.4 kWh) while the engine is running as well as when the vehicle is in the act of stopping (this is known as regenerative braking). On the other hand, the slightly different Ford Fusion model know.. The Fusion Energi with its 7.6-kWh pack starts at $35,730, $10,000 more than its standard (1.4-kWh) hybrid stablemate (partly because it's available only as a top-of-the-line Titanium model) and.

• GoLike sign in.
  • German Love Memes.
  • Nauru real estate.
  • Wings Images For Instagram.
  • 175 Purple pill.
  • Closest airport to Sand Valley Golf Resort.
  • B draw the following label it properly.
  • Good Morning Images for Best Girl Friend.
  • Kingdom Hearts Soldier.
  • How many MREs in a pallet.
  • Mourning food.
  • Androgenic alopecia case report.
  • Ax you.
  • Wrecked meaning in Urdu.
  • Why do veins pop out on legs.
  • Red Dragon dwarf Weeping Japanese Maple.
  • Awakens meaning in tamil.
  • Toasted skin syndrome cream.
  • Indian Restaurant Kista.
  • Roblox Nerf guns.
  • Fear of snow Pronunciation.
  • Barut Lara Map.
  • What is the importance of feedback on a website.
  • 2016 chevy Spark Red.
  • Magnetic Drawing Board Kmart.
  • How to make a simfphys car.
  • Sad in Korean slang.
  • German Deli New Braunfels.
  • Campgrounds with activities near me.
  • Hobbycraft Mount Board.
  • Hearse for sale iowa.
  • Is quitting vaping worth it.
  • Best lead Pokemon.
  • Best Mustang year to buy used.
  • Milwaukee Tool Belt eBay.